Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shed Project

Today I started the "Shed Project".............

Idea of this is to shed some things from your life, could be physical or mental..whatever you like.

The idea is one I have been always doing but on a small scale.  I want to go deeper and want to get some weight off my shoulders.

Scared and Excited is all I can say, because I know the emotional
attachment to things I have.

First 3 things we have to do is
Clean out purse that's easy I just bought a new one
Clean out car
Weigh yourself........uh oh I have not done that in a couple years.


Glove compartment, backseat and the trunk. I didnot think there was that much stuff in the car, I haven't had the car that long. Trunk...... that box in there, completely forgot about it. Surprises already.
Now just to weigh myself..............

Assignments not too hard so far.......but there is more to come.